Wednesday 15 June 2011

Scott Pilgrim and Neil Gaiman

In view of my love of the 'Scott Pilgrim vs the World' film I must get around to reading the comic books series at some point. I think I'm just putting it off because I like the film so much that I don't want to risk spoiling it.

Maybe I'll have the time to apply myself to them them when I finish hunting down copies of 'The Sandman' comic. I'm currently 4/10 and have hit a road block as Dorset libraries don't stock collections 5-9. However, I've tracked down the rest in Bristol and will be making the most of my upcoming holidays to finish reading them. Neil Gaiman is a secular god among writers and having read 'American Gods', 'The Graveyard Book', 'Stardust' and 'Fragile Things' in the last few months I'm desperate to plough through the rest of his books (especially 'Coraline' which I have heard good things about and seen many trailers for the film of).

No comments:

Post a Comment